WILLIAMS ISLAND REAL ESTATE BIGGEST SALES
*as of November 17, 2017
WE HAVE THE KEY TO YOUR DREAM HOME. CHECK OUT REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN WILLIAMS ISLAND.
Call now for real estate inquiries! 305-741-2142 or visit www.ralphmagin.com
Williams Island is the one of the most preferable places in South Florida for its luxurious condominiums built to provide the most elegant living in the South. It is suitably situated at the most accessible area close to the well-known Aventura mall and Bal Harbour shops, and a few minutes ride to the South Beach nightlife and Miami International Airport. The island is apt for skyrise building to appreciate the calming views of Florida waters and vibrant city.
One of the latest and probably the last project built is the Bellini Williams Island that rises up to a 24 story high. An exclusive 70 unit is offered with 4 units per floor and a endless view of the Atlantic beach.
Bellini Williams Island features:
- Elegant entrance with porte-cochère and 24-hour valet parking
- Richly appointed lobby with 24-hour front desk staff and concierge
- Round-the-clock private security and computerized access systems
- A private elevator entry to your residence
- Three large bedrooms and 10-foot ceilings throughout “Corner” units with 2,300-2,700 square feet of space and panoramic exposures
- Wraparound, glass-railed balconies with unobstructed water views
- Top-of-the-line interior appointments, fixtures and appliances such as Sub-Zero and Poggenpohl
Enjoy the Amenities offered by Bellini Williams Island
- Landscaped sundeck with resort-style pool and spa
- Fitness center with Men’s and Women’s locker rooms and saunas
- Media room for private screenings, plus a kids’ game room and lounge
- Steps away from the 106-berth Williams Island Marina and Williams Island Club featuring a spectacular health spa, swimming pool, 16-court tennis complex & dining
- Access to Williams Island Marina
You don’t want to miss another opportunity owning a life that suits your style and needs. Invest now at Bellini Williams Island.
Source Credit: https://wp.me/pTfmo-nN
Check out homes for sale in Williams Island. Contact Ralph Magin, your trusted real estate agent, at 305-741-2142 or visit http://ralphmagin.com/ for real estate inquiries.