Miami – One Thousand Museum Residences
Over the years, Miami has become a prominent location for development of skyscrapers for its unparalleled views, warm weather, modern neighborhood and global up-rise city. Modern luxury residences continually rise at the city offering the most innovative technology within reach. One of the most prestigious new residential tower is designed by an internationally renowned architect Zaha Hadid. This is her 1st residential tower project in the western. One Thousand Museum will be located at 1000 Biscayne Blvd overlooking the Miami Museum Park, Biscayne Bay and Atlantic Ocean views for 82 unit residency.
This 62-story high rise brings art and architecture together with the most cutting edge technology that soars beyond the imagination. A skyscraper of innovative aesthetic design with exceptional amenities and quality service. Have the choice of The contrast between the robust exoskeleton and the crystalline glazing of the glass façade beneath it is one defining characteristic. It is designed with the most secured security system and private security concierges to every unite for a heightened security for the residents and guests.
- Helicopter Pad – The City of Miami has already approved a rooftop helicopter pad for 1000 Museum. This will be a first for a residential tower in Florida.
- Private Security Concierge – Each unit will be assigned a private security concierge to protect and escort residents in and out of the building.
- High Security Vault – Residents will be able to store their most prized and valuable possessions in the building’s high security vault.
- Indoor Aquatic Center – Levels 60 and 61 will contain what is called The Aquatic Room, a two-story amenity-filled section of the building which will feature an indoor swimming pool, outdoor sundeck, theater room, fitness center, cardio room, spa, billiard room and event space offering unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean, Downtown Miami, and the Miami Beach skyline.
- Exclusive, 5-Star Restaurant – One Thousand Museum will have an exclusive, 5-star restaurant, to be patronized by only residents and their guests.
One Thousand Museum Residences Features
- Estate-size half-floor, full-floor, and duplex residences
- multiple oversized balconies in every residence
- ceiling heights from 10-20 feet
- floor-to-ceiling window walls
- customized Kreon illumination designed by Uli Petzold
- Integrated home automation by Crestron
- Custom kitchens by Gatto Cucine with Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances
Own a luxury unit at a prestigious residential tower that is soon to rise at the most convenient location with on the top services, facilities and amenities provided. Have the privacy at your choice of Museum-Quality Duplex Townhomes, Half-floor residences, Full Floor Pent house and Single Duplex Pent House. This is at a pre-construction price to own at the best deal.