Porsche Design Tower Miami
The most innovative high-rise comes to Miami as Porsche Design Tower will soon rise in island of Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach. The developer Dezer Associates aims the completion of the tower by 2016 . Porsche Design Tower is the projects of Architect of Record – Sieger Suarez that costs up to $560 million. At the height of 641 feet with 57 floors and 132 sophisticated units, residents will experience the most luxurious living as they promise that you’ll never have to step out of your car until you get to be right in front your unit step. This waterfront property offers the great view of the South Florida ocean and the vigorous city of Miami. What distinguishes Porsche Design Tower is the circular structure and the one-of-a-kind robotic parking system that locates the owner’s car to the unit.
Porsche Design Tower Miami Building Features
- 200 feet of sugar-sand Atlantic Ocean Frontage
- Robotic car lift directly to your private sky garage
- Elegant porte-cochere entrance with 24-hour valet services
- Exquisitely appointed three-story lobby with full glass car lift observatory
- 24-hour security services and in house car concierge as well as on-site concierge
- Ocean front ballroom with kitchen for hosting events.
- Elevated, lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace with heated swimming pool, pool attendants and food & beverage service
- Oceanfront state-of-the-art fitness center and resident’s health spa with expensive oceanfront views
- Multi-purpose clubroom equipped with stadium seating theater, virtual golf and a four seat race car simulation video game
- Lobby level restaurant enclosed in glass with private wine lockers for each residence
- Lobby level bar lounge overlooking the ocean equipped with big screen TV and monumental fire place
- Sunset terrace with two oversize swim spas overlooking the Intracoastal Waterways
Porsche Design Tower Miami amenities
- Private sky garage for each unit
- Private swimming pool and summer kitchen on oversize terraces creating a luxurious outdoor living environment (except on P’0393 model)
- Miele appliances, including wine cooler, state of the art induction cooktop, speed-microwave oven and warming drawers
- Automatic Toto toilets in master bathrooms with integrated bidet functions
- Poggenpohl designed kitchens with motorized doors and expansive islands
- Private elevator that opens directly into the residence
- Panoramic ocean, Intracoastal and/or city views
- Elegant smooth ceilings rising to 10’ clear and 20’ clear on the duplex units.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows optimizing views
- Premium quality granite or marble countertops in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Dornbracht design kitchen and master bathroom fixtures
- Vent-less gas fireplace in living room
- Private interior elevator on the two-story units
Click here and read more of Miami. Stay here and have more of Miami! Own one at Sunny Isles!